Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Have You Heard? Naked Palette TWO!

Urban Decay tweeted this photo earlier, and in my Cyber Monday email I got from them, there was a link that led you too something "new" from "Naked."
And here's their peek-a-boo link from their Facebook page:
So basically, They're releasing a Naked Palette TWO.
I'm super excited, even though I don't own the first one.
So, I googled "Naked Palette 2" as soon as I heard the news, and I found some images- not released by UD, that show this new modern marvel.
This girl's blog post has new pictures!
Click that link to see the eyeshadows and the inside of the palette.
The eyeshadows are: 
Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout

The overall look of the new palette is much lighter, and I would say the eyeshadows appear to suit fair skin, and cool skinned beauties well. A lot of people complained that the Naked palette was too warm toned. Personally, if I had to pick one over the other, I would without a doubt choose NP1. There are more darker shades, and I love the warm tones in the palette. Besides, I already own "Blackout" from the new palette- it's in the 15 Year Anniversary Palette.
Urban Decay is supposed to release the official pictures/news of the new palette on December 1st- just in time for Chrismtas shopping!
Be sure to check their facebook page, because they might release some news early there.
What are you thoughts on this?!
Do you think you'll want the Naked Palette 2?
I'll probably pass on it, because I plan on getting NP1 soon.
I think this would be great for cool toned girls, whereas the NP1 would be best for warm tones.

EDIT: Urban Decay also released this photo on their Facebook page, with the caption, "What's cooler than being cool?" 
(ICE COLD, alright, alright, alright...Outkast reference, anyone?!)
The girls on the facebook page think these are swatches from NP2.
Maybe "What's cooler than being cool" is an indication the palette is for cool tones?
I could be completely wrong, but it's just a guess.
Urban Decay certainly has a talent creating hype!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.