Friday, July 15, 2011

ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Teal Tease

I just got my ELF haul yesterday- all 41 pieces!
I've seen so many people raving about the Studio Cream Eyeliner in Teal Tease, so I knew I had to do a look with it asap-it's absolutely gorgeous!
I will have pictures of my haul and some swatches eventually, but here's my look using Teal Tease for now. :)



I had to edit the photo some to bring out the real color of the eyeliner, so it sort of threw off the rest of my face, but the eyeliner color is accurate.

Every face product I used was Elf except my primer and liquid foundation.
I used:
Studio SPF 45 UVA/UVB Protection Powder
Studio Blush in Peachy Keen and Twinkle Pink
Essentials Eyebrow/Eyelash Clear mascara on brows
Studio Brow Kit in Dark-Gel Only
Brightening Eye Quad in Ocean Dreams- 1st and 3rd color only
Essentials Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Teal
Studio Waterproof Volumizing and Lengthening Mascara in Black 
Essentials Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sun Kissed
Studio Single Eyeshadow in Buttercream
Essentials Clarifying Pressed Powder in Ivory
Essentials All Over Cover Stick in Light Beige
Essentials Super Glossy Lip Gloss SPF 15 in Pink Pop
I used ELF brushes too. :)


Did I mention during the 60% off sale, I only paid $1.20 for this amazing eyeliner! I unfortunately can vouch that it is tears proof like the packaging claims.





2 comments:

  1. thanks for the swatch, i'm gonna buy it and now i'm sure: it's so lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! it's amazing as an eyeshadow on its own, like a cream eyeshadow, and it works as an eyeshadow base!

    ReplyDelete

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.