Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FOTD feat. Wet and Wild Comfort Zone pt. 2

On Wednesdays, I don't have to go to work until 3:30 pm, so unlike the rest of my shifts, I have a lot of time to do my make up before going to work. On these days I don't use a long wearing foundation, and I like to try different products that I don't use often, that I don't like, or that I don't really know how to use. Today I did a look using the Wet and Wild Comfort Zone palette again.
To see my review and swatches of it, Click Here. To see the first look I created, Click Here.


I used ProActive this morning, so I applied Banana Boat 30 SPF Sunwear Faces, and then my St. Ives Timeless skin moisturizer.

Face products used:
Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation in Warm Ivory 
(I use this on days that I don't need a long-wearing foundation.)
LA Colors Mystic Concealer/Foundation Stick in Beige
(This is my favorite concealer ever! I use it on blemishes and under eye circles. It costs $1.50 at The Dollar General!)
ELF Essentials Shimmering Facial Whip in Citrus
(I never know how to use this, and never reach for it.)
Revlon Colorstay Aqua Minerals Finishing Powder in Translucent Light
(I have very dry skin, and this powder looks the best out of all the powders I've ever tried. I may continue buying this powder for a very long time. I seriously love this stuff.)
ELF Essentials Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Sunkissed
(This is one of my favorite ELF products-I'm almost completely finished with it!)
ELF Studio Blush and Bronzer Contour Duo
(I only used the bronzer side, but my blush side is almost gone also!)
ELF Studio Blush in Giddy Gold and Pink Passion
(I never know how to use Giddy Gold, so I tapped my brush into Giddy Gold first, and then Pink Passion. Both are so highly pigmented that it was enough for both cheeks. It left me with a beautiful golden pink glow. Loved it!)
ELF Studio Brow Kit in Dark
(I only used the gel side- I love this stuff! Best brow product!)

Eyes:
ELF Essentials Eyelid Primer in Pearl
(I'm almost finished with this too.)
ELF Essentials Shimmering Eyeliner Pencil in Iconic Ivory
(I never use this. I tried to apply it all over the lid for a white base, but it didn't work as well as I hoped.)
Wet and Wild Comfort Zone Eyeshadow Palette:
Top right shade all over lid.
Second right shade on outer v and crease.
Third right shade in outer v and lower lashline.
Top left shade as browbone highlight.
NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Pearlized Black
(Top lashline- I picked this up at The Dollar Tree for $1 yesterday.)
Wet and Wild Color Icon Eyeliner Pencil in Black Black
(On waterline.)
NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara in Extreme Black
(Currently my favorite mascara- and it's $1.72 at Walmart!)

Lips:
Chapstick
ELF Essentials Hypershine Lipgloss in Honey

I love days where I use a ton of products, because  I actually feel like I'm using up the makeup that sits unused in my collection.  Plus, it's always fun to experiment with and "re-shop" your own collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.