Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Urban Decay Black Friday Sale

My friend Amanda has the BOS IV, and loves it. $44 is a great deal! You get 6 UD eyeshadows, plus 10 new UD eyeshadows. A FULL SIZE 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion ($18 by itself), a travel size eyeshadow Primer Potion ($9), and a travel size Super Curling Mascara. You also get a speaker for your smartphone (or ipod/mp3 player), a usb cord (I'm not exactly sure what you do with the USB cord!) and you can download 5 videos that create looks with the palette. And since each shadow retails for $17, and you get 16 of them, you're really getting a good deal.
I think this packaging is very bulky-it's gorgeous too, but may not be good for traveling.
You have to spend $50 to get free shipping- so you only need $6 in your cart, if you purchase this. BUT they do have sales tax on the website.
I really want to try their liquid eyeliner...but I was SO holding out for a sale to get the Naked Palette, so I think I'm going to pass on this one...that 24/7 liner is calling to me though!
Here's the link to check the palette out for yourself:
http://www.urbandecay.com/book-of-shadows-eyeshadow-iv/310,default,pd.html?start=2&cgid=9999&prefn1=isNewDisplay&prefv1=true

UPDATE: They leaked the sale on accident! They're honoring it today AND on friday!

1 comment:

  1. You should get it! It's such a good deal and I know you'd use the hell out of the bright colors in the palette.
    The liner is pretty awesome too and the Super Curl Mascara is by far THE BEST lengthening mascara I've ever used! I will definitely buy the full size one when I run out of mine.
    Plus, you must try the primer, it works great.
    Get it and you won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.