Sunday, November 20, 2011

Urban Decay 15 Year Anniversary Palette Looks Part 2!

For all of these looks, I used my Urban Decay 15 year Anniversary Palette. I also used NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara in Extreme Black, and the ELF Essentials Eyelid Primer in Sheer. I used Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in Black for all 3 looks, but used it differently, and will explain in the descriptions.
Neutral Look:
With the 15 Year palette, I applied Chase all over the lid. Applied Deeper on the outer third of the lid and in crease. Then applied M.I.A. in the outer V, and Black Out in the outer V. I used Midnight 15 as my highlight. Then, I used Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Pencil in Black on my upper lashline, and topped it with the shade Black Out, also from the 15 year palette.



Bright Look:
With the UD 15 year palette, I used Tainted all over the lid, Junkshow on the outer third of the lid, Half Truth in the outer v and crease, and Vanilla as my highlight. I also used Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in Black on my upper lashline, and used Half Truth on top of it.

Very Bold Look:
I took a ton of pictures of this look because I loved it so much!
I applied ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black with my fingers all over the lid and blended it up to the crease. Then with the 15 year palette, I applied Omen all over the lid. Then in the crease, I used Half Truth. I gently applied Black Out in the outer V. I applied Deep End on top of Omen in the inner third of my lid. On the lower lashline, I applied Deep End, blending into Omen. I used Vanilla as my highlight. Then I applied ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Teal Tease on the upper lashline and topped it with Deep End. Then I used Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in Black on my waterline, and topped it gently with Black Out. (This combo on my water line lasted for 11 hours! It started to disappear in the outer corner, but the rest was in tact! I have VERY watery eyes- so this is revolutionary!)

This palette is sold out of Ulta and Sephora, but is still available at Urbandecay.com. Hope you enjoy the looks I've created..I plan on showing more looks, as I've been using the palette daily since I got it. I love how you can create such different looks, and all the shades blend like a dream!
If you missed the other looks I've shown, Click Here.

3 comments:

  1. I really love the third look you did! I really wish I had that palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EM! I haven't visited you in so long! I LOVE the blue and purple together, they make your eyes look so big and pretty. I want now... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah- Get the palette! lol I love it!
    Lash Girl- I seriously owe you a blogpost about your giveaway! I took swatches weeks ago, and they're lost in the land of computer-dom, so I have to find them! I wear that Hydrating Gloss Stick ALL THE TIME when I'm at work! It's the perfect sheer nude. and it smells SO great!
    It's funny you say it makes my eyes look big, 'cause I have black on the waterline, and they say that makes your eyes look smaller! haha.
    Thanks! And again- get the palette before it sells out! lol

    ReplyDelete

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.