Monday, November 7, 2011

FOTD with Wet and Wild Comfort Zone


I recently picked up Wet and Wild's 8 pan eyeshadow palette in "Comfort Zone." It never appealed to me in person, but after seeing so many swatches online, I knew I had to have this! I also picked up the 8 pan "Petal Pusher."

Here's what I used for my look:
Face: Revlon Colorstay Normal/ Dry Skin 180 Sand Beige
LA Colors Mystic Concealer/Foundation Stick Beige
Revlon Colorstay Aqua Minerals Finishing Powder Translucent Light
Elf Essentials Healthy Radiance Blush Glow

Eyes: ELF Essentials Eye Primer Pearl
Wet and Wild 8 pan "Comfort Zone": Bottom right shade all over the lid and on lower lashline. (This shade is a dupe for Mac Club. It is a reddish brown base that flashes a teal duochrome.)
Shade above that in crease.
Top left shade on brow bone.
NYC Liquid Liner Pearlized Black
NYC Sky Rise Lengthening Mascara Extreme Black

Lips: ELF Essentials Hypershine Gloss Honey

I hope I captured the duochrome in the eyeshadow pictures.
All of this makeup was applied 10 hours before these pictures were taken! I reapplied lipgloss, but no other touch ups for 10 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.