Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Recent Mani's

This is the mani I rocked on Christmas!
I used 1 coat Orly Bonder Base Coat, 1 coat Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet, 1  coat OPI Spark De Triumphe, 1 coat Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet, 2 coats Confetti Tazmanian Devil, and 1 coat INM Out The Door Quick Dry Top coat. (So many coats!)

This was the mani I rocked the week before Christmas- I wore this for 7 days straight! I just kept touching up the tips when I got a chip, or tip wear.
I used 1 coat Orly Bonder Basecoat, 2 Coats Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Red Carpet, taped off a section for the tips, and used Sally Hansen Insta Dri Jumpin' Jade, and then taped off the other section, and used Color Club Holiday Splendor, then 1 coat INM Out The Door Quick Dry Top Coat.

For Christmas, I got the 25 piece Bundle Monster Nail Stamping Plates set, and it finally came yesterday. I played around with it for about 3 hours, and then this is what I settled on, as my first fauxnad-icure.

I used 1 coat Orly Bonder Base Coat, 1 coat Revlon Carbonite, Stamped with Wet and Wild Wild Shine Black Creme and Bundle Monster plate BM-215.
It's going to take me awhile to figure out how to do this better, but I love the idea of it!

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. happy new year... i like your review of nail polish and lipsticks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.