Thursday, December 22, 2011

MIA!

Sorry I've been so MIA lately, everybody!
I've been so busy with holiday get to-gethers, work, my boyfriend's birthday coming up(on Christmas), that I haven't had time to blog!
After work, I've been spending all day out, so I can't wait to sleep in on Saturday!
BUT I did go to CVS and pick up a few things at the Beauty Clearance sale.
I spent $11, and my total should have been $52- it was AMAZING. Here's what I got:
Physician's Formula Cream Gel Liners for Green Eyes, Physician's Formula Healthy Wear SPF 50 Powder Foundation in Translucent Medium, Rimmel Blush in Autumn Catwalk, Rimmel Blush in Pink Sorbet, Wet N Wilds Vanity Palette.

I also got some new makeup from a friend, I received my Influenster Holiday Vox Box, and I'm getting makeup for Christmas. (I feel so overwhelmed! lol)
My boyfriend and I both picked out our own presents, I chose the UD Naked Palette, The Bundle Monster 25pc Nail Stamping Plates(scraper and stamper too), a Revlon Lip Butter, 4 Milani (HOLO!!!) polishes, a Milani eyeliner, and a Milani blush. (Milani stuff was 50% off from the Cyber Monday sale!) Plus a few odds and ends- a few ELF $1 items and Revlon Carbonite.
I'm SO excited! I really am not going to need any makeup for a LONG time.
Which gets me thinking that I need to start swatching my collection and blogging about items I love and use regularly- so look for those posts coming soon.
My new year's resolution is to not buy so much makeup- I really need to be saving money!

I got my mom MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick for Christmas! I don't own any MAC makeup, but my mommy is one special lady! :)
She got it today, and said it's perfect! I can't wait to see a picture of her wearing it though!

Not sure how much blogging I'll be getting done until after the year ends, but hopefully I won't be missing in action for long!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of my followers!
May you all have a joy filled week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.