Saturday, December 24, 2011

Every time I

find something that I love, it gets discontinued!
First, Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Blush- and now the whole Colorburst line is getting discontinued.
Victoria's Secret Love Spell in the Eau de Toilet
my favorite Victoria's Secret Secret Embrace bra
what used to be my favorite Maybelline concealer
my favorite Secret deoderant
and the list goes on, and on.
But this happens to everyone, right?

Well, even though a lot of products leave us, we get new ones in return.
I can't WAIT for all the new makeup displays I've been hearing about!

I've seen the new Revlon displays with lip butters, the airbrush makeup, the face sculpting palette, the gel liner, etc.
The new Loreal cream eyeshadows, the Maybelline eye tattoo eyeshadows, etc.

Old products must leave, and new ones come it- that's just how it goes.
But I wish they'd take away some of the less popular products! I know a lot of people love the Revlon Colorburst lipstick line!

I hope everyone is having an amazing holiday today!
I had to work last year on Christmas Eve and Christmas, so I'm super excited to have both days off of work this year!
aaaand tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday, too!

I hope everyone has an amazing day tomorrow too, and gets to spend time with your loved ones. I hope you feel all warm and tingly inside when someone smiles while opening a present you gave them!
Have a merry Christmas!
Don't forget to leave cookies out for Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.