Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lip Fun!

I'm so excited about this post! I got bored today, and decided to go do some creative stuff with my makeup.
For those of you who don't know me IRL- when I first started using makeup, I started using super bright eye makeup. Through my teens, this was the only makeup I wore.
Brights are something I know how to work with- whereas I haven't gotten into neutral makeup until the past year or so. It was hard going from in your face to subtle, but beauty blogs have definitely helped me out along the way.
So today I played with some very fun lip ideas- that are obviously not every day wearable. These photos haven't been edited in anyway- not even cropped. Yes- I made my hair messy like that on purpose. lol


I didn't do any research- I came up with these on my own. If anyone has done anything similar-I wasn't aware. But if you have done something similar, I'd love to see!
What do you think? Would you be daring enough to rock these outside of your house?

Have you entered my giveaway yet?

And in case you missed it, here a swatch of one of the polishes included in the giveaway.



1 comment:

  1. EMILY THIS IS AMAZING! This is so creative, I can't get over how gorgeous these pictures are.

    ReplyDelete

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.