Tuesday, December 6, 2011

30 Day Makeup Challenge

I started a 30 day makeup challenge with some friends on facebook, and while I probably won't post all 30 days of pictures here, I figured i'd at least try to share some of them.
My friend, Samantha, made up the 30 "challenges."
Yesterday (Day 1) was "Let's Get Naked!" -simple neutrals.
I had to get up at 5:30 am, so simple neutrals worked out well! Here's my look:
and Day 2 was "Ice Ice Baby!" All about blues! Here's my look:


This is a lot of fun! We might extend it to 45 days because everyone seems to enjoy it so much. I had today off of work, so I had a lot of time to play with my makeup and put together the two pic. collage. But three days a week, I have to wake up at 5:30 am for work, so we'll see how those days come together!

P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.