Sunday, January 8, 2012

Two Manis and My Ferret!

First up, Orly Fowl Play from the Birds of A Feather Collection.
This was my first time wearing this, and it is my only flakie polish. (Sad story.)
I like it, but I'm not insanely impressed with it. I love the sheer jelly base color, but I feel like it needed to be slightly lighter to show off the flakie glitter and the blue shimmer.

Here's a picture of my ferret, Princess Leia. (We call her "Leia.") 
She was sleeping all curled up in a blanket, like a "Leia" Burrito! :)

And lastly, a stamping mani I did, and am currently wearing.
I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors Cream Pink as the base color (Over Orly Bonder). It's one of my favorite pink polishes that I own: it's slightly neon, dries semi-matte but has some subtle gold shimmer.
I stamped using Bundle Monster plates (I can't remember the plate # though) using Wet and Wild Wild Shine Black Creme. Then I used Milani 3D Holographic nail polish in Digital to dot  between the circles in the pattern. I just used the brush in the bottle to do this. Then I topped everything off with 1 coat of INM Out The Door Quick Dry Top Coat.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this on my blog yet or not, but my amazing boyfriend recently built me a nail polish rack! I'll be posting pictures of it soon- the only ones I have of it now are blurry cell phone pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.