Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fancy Floral Nails

I am seriously loving this manicure! 
I used Orly Bonder Base Coat.
2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet
1 coat of Seche Vite Top Coat

Then I waited for that combo to dry, and stamped with Sally Hansen Insta Dri Jumpin' Jade.
(Which sadly got discontinued, but I got it at Kmart for $0.79!- it's sad that it got discontinued because it makes an awesomely opaque stamping polish)
I used Bundle Monster Plate BM-225.
Then I added a second coat of Seche Vite.

The design didn't fit the tips, so I had to do some patch-working to cover my whole nail.
I wore a green dress (unintentionally) yesterday and it looked fantastic with it!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing patch work, I was initially stunned that you found a stamp big enough for your nail! These look great :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nail Nerd! That means a lot to me- I'm always envying your nails! :)

      Delete

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.