Friday, January 27, 2012

Thrift Store Clothing Haul: $3.19

I went to Salvation Army today and they had three racks of clothes with yellow tags that were 75% off. Salvation Army used to price all of their individual clothing, but now they switched over to a more simple pricing system, similar to the Goodwill's- all women's shirts $2.99, etc.
The items still get a colored tag though. I THINK the yellow tagged items have been there longer than blue tagged items, etc, but I'm not sure.
Anyway, they had all yellow tags 75% off. I picked up a white flowy shirt for $0.75 there last week, so I went back today.
Here's what I got!
My total purchase with tax was $3.19.
Black cropped sweater/bolero/shrug. This has a Mossimo tag on it, with a price of $19.99 on it...I paid $0.75!

I use the flash on this, so the neckline detail would show, but it's really a dark teal, not as bright as in the picture.
It has some rouching designs on the neckline, and fits like a stretch t-shirt. Also $0.75.

This shirt is true to color. It has 3/4 sleeves and a rouched band on the bottom. It has a cool cording that runs through the boatneck collar, and has key hold cut outs. $0.75.
My doggie is sitting on the floor in the picture- say "Hi, Paris!"

A white tuxedo style t-shirt, which looks adorable with the black sweater. $0.75.

Whenever I see solid colored shirts or cardigans for a very cheap price, I try to grab them up! Solid colors can be worn with other solid colors, or they can be worn with things that are harder to pair up, like a leopard print cardigan.

For my body shape, I love shirts that flow away from the body a little bit and have a nice detail at the neckline, as it brings the eye upward and distracts from problem areas.

Have you found any great thrift store finds lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.