Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Gray and Silver Stamping Manicure

I put down the gray base first, and then wanting to go in with some tone on tone stamping.
I used: Orly Bonder Base coat; 2 coats Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Wet Cement; 1 coat Out The Door Top coat.
Then I stamped with Bundle Monster plate BM-201 using Revlon Carbonite. Lastly, I added a second coat of Out The Door Topcoat.

Just for a moment, I'd like to ramble about how amazing the Orly Bonder Basecoat is. If you saw the previous mani I showed, I'd just like to brag for a moment, that I wore that manicure for 7 days, and only had chipping on one finger. (There was tip wear on all of my fingers, but I can live with tip wear.) This is a miracle for me, considering I bathe dogs at my work, wash dishes, and scrub cages clean.

It's raining and overcast here, so I couldn't snap a good picture, but from far away, you can't see the design at all. It's very subtle, and I actually don't mind- because I'm starting a second part time job this week! Hoorayyy!

2 comments:

  1. Great nails, I knew I should've bought Wet Cement last time I was at CVS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite drugstore formula is the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear polishes!

      Delete

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.