Monday, October 31, 2011

My Halloween Mani's

Sadly, this cell phone pic was the only pic I snapped of my black and orange mani, and I only wore it for two days before it chipped.
On all nails I used Nail Life Gripper Base Coat, and INM Out The Door Fast Dry Top Coat.
On ring and index fingers, I used 1 coat Wet and Wild Mega Shine Black Creme and 2 coats Confetti Taz Manian Devil.
On Thumb, Middle, and Pinky fingers, I used 3 coats of Sinful Colors Cloud Nine. So pretty, but so sheer. VNL even with 3 coats. Then I added 1 coat of Wet and Wild Mega Shine Hallucinate.

My next Halloween Mani:



                                 (With Flash)                                                   (WIthout Flash)
1 coat Nail Life Gripper Base Coat
3 coats Wet and Wild Mega Shine Night Prowl (Halloween Appropriate!)
1 coat INM Out The Door Fast Dry Top Coat
This is such a strange polish. I've had it for about a year now, and I don't think I've ever worn it as a full mani- until now! (The writing is wearing off of the bottle though!)
It's a very sheer black base, packed with plum micro glitter. Loaded up to three coats, it looks like a plum base with purple glitter though.
When I first bought this and swatched it, I hated the sheerness so much, that I'm not sure I ever used it. But I was really loving it the past few days. It's perfect for fall, and perfect for Halloween.
In fact, I was loving it so much, to extend it's life a few more days, I added 1 coat of Wet and Wild Fast Dry Hannah Pinktana over it.
And holy holo goodness, it rocked! Imagine OPI My Private Jet but with a plum base- this is what it created.
(With Flash)
Isn't it gorgeous! I was loving this so much, until it chipped at work today.
I think I'm going to retry this concept again, but with a navy base.
I'm loving dark colors and holo glitter at the moment!

My boyfriend and I are just staying in for Halloween- we both feel like we're getting a cold, and it is freezing outside! So we're cooking one of favorite at home meals.
It's really simple, but delicious.
You know the breading you can buy called Shake N Bake? (Ricky Bobby haha.)
Well, we get the Buffalo one=spicy crunchy goodness.
We take chicken breast, cut it up into bite size pieces, dip it in Texas Pete Hot Sauce, and then Shake N Bake Buffalo, and bake it in the oven.
You get ooey, gooey, yet crunchy, spicy, boneless chicken-it's great dipped in ranch!
I'm looking forward to 50% off Halloween Candy all this week!
Happy Halloween!
-Posh