Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Glitter Freaking Tastic- Part Two

I was really loving the 10 different colors on my nails that I did last night, so today I just redid the nails that didn't fit with the holo theme. I tried to to choose colors in a similar family, but it kind of seems like I didn't spread them out well enough.

I used Wet and Wild Fast Dry Blue Wants To Be A Millionaire and Wet and Wild Fast Dry Hannah Pinktana as my holographic top coats, and I abbreviated them as BWTBAM and HP, so it's a lot less to type.
Right Hand
Pinky: 2 Coats Sinful Colors Gorgeous + 1 Coat BWTBAM
Ring: 2 Coats Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear  Mystic Lilac + 1 Coat HP
Middle: 2 Coats Sinful Colors Innocence + 1 Coat BWTBAM
Index: 2 Coats Sinful Colors Nirvana + 1 Coat HP
Thumb: 2 Coats OPI Mermaid's Tears + 1 coat BWTBAM



Left Hand
Pinky: 2 Coats Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet + 1 Coat BWTBAM
Ring: 2 Coats LA Colors Color Craze BCC 563 + 1 Coat HP
Middle: 1 Coat Revlon Steel Her Heart + 2 Coats BWTBAM
Index: 2 Coats LA Colors Color Craze BCC 571 + 1 Coat BWTBAM
Thumb: 2 Coats Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubblegum Pink + 2 Coats HP

Which color combo do you like the best, and which hand do you like better?
 Would you sport 10 different colored nails?

On a different note, The band Mayday Parade released their new self-titled album today, so if you've never heard of them, I highly recommend them! They're up there on my favorites list.
AND the band New Found Glory released their new album today called Radio Surgery.
Also- HIGHLY recommend. (I've loved them since 2004!)
Last thing: If you're not into pop punk, LIGHTS just released a new album called Siberia, again I recommend!

Happy music listening and glitter polishing!
-Posh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.