Friday, July 15, 2011

Fun Leopard Print Nails Tutorial

I decided to do a very colorful leopard print manicure yesterday and figured I'd share a How to!




I used Nail Life Gripper basecoat and Nail Life Speed Demon topcoat- but any or none will do.

Pinky Nail:
     Base- Sinful Colors Nirvana
     Spots- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Wet Cement
Ring Nail:
     Base- Sinful Colors Rise and Shine
     Spots- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Mint Sorbet
See my review on Mint Sorbet here
Middle Nail:
     Base- Sinful Colors Pink Cream
     Spots- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubblegum Pink
Pointer Nail:
     L.A. Colors Craze in BCC 563 (These are unnamed)
     Spots- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Lacey Lilac

I used an ELF Studio small precision brush to apply the spots randomly.
Then I used a small glass dish (One that I use for nail polish) to pour some Sinful Colors Secret Admirer in to See my review for Secret Admirer here. I picked up some polish with a toothpick and traced C shapes around the spots. Needless to say, my right hand was not as wonderfully spotted as my left hand, but it looked decent.

I alternated every nail in color, so in color schemes, the pattern was, starting from L to R, gray, green, pink, purple, gray, green, pink, purple, gray green.

I think the pink nail looks the best! My boyfriend said he liked the green one best. I have more and better pictures, but I need to charge my camera battery. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.