Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color in Mint Sorbet

I recently bought my first Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail color at Wal Greens, when I was looking for the perfect mint nail color.
I came across Mint Sorbet.

It was love at first site.
For around $2.50, I would buy this polish over and over again.
It's a perfect mint color.
Not too muted, no shimmer, no weird undertones. Just perfect.
It's a pastel green mint cream.
With one coat, it's pretty darn streaky.
But with the second coat, you get perfect opaqueness.
It looks great with many other colors because it is a pastel without any weird undertones.
It has a "sister" color among the Xtreme Wear line- Lacey Lilac.
That being said, the two colors look great side by side.
This color also makes a great base for glittler.
I've worn it with Wet and Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Hallucinate.
As the perfect shade for spring, I always reach for this color over others.
Happy polishing, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.