Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My All Time Favorite Lotion

I was using my favorite lotion today, and realized I was running low.
I usually don't use products until they're gone, but this lotion is an exception!

Victoria's Secret Ultra Softening Body Butter in Love Spell


These are from the Secret Garden collection, which has now been changed to "VS Fantasies Collection."  Love Spell is one of my all time favorite scents, I use the body splash and perfume daily.
These are originally $12 (They were $10 under the name Secret Garden though!) But they are on sale right now for 3 for $25 or 5 for $30. You can mix and match and Fantasies set, and any Fantasies product.

I LOVE these sales- I stock up and buy multiples of my favorite Love Spell items.
I bought 2 Body Butters, 2 Perfumes, 2 Lotions, and 2 Body Splashes, and I still haven't finished any of the first items! This body butter lasts me at least 6 months, and I use it often.

The lotion makes my skin so soft! This is the only thing that helps my feet when I get calluses, cracks and/or blisters.  The scent is amazing and lasts for a very long time! My boyfriend loves the scent of this stuff too.
This is great for any time of the year, and is my all time favorite lotion. I have gone through 2 of these already, this is my third one, and I've been using this for about 2 and 1/2 years now.

You can also find these on Ebay, Amazon, etc.
Have you tried any of these VS lotions? I highly recommend them!
Here's a picture of the old packaging (The ones I have).

1 comment:

  1. Love Spell is one of my favorites from Victoria Secret. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.