Saturday, July 23, 2011

What's in my Elf Fan of the week grab bag?

My ELF Fan of the Week grab bag came in the mail today. I won it by submitting a make up look I did using mostly ELF products to their Facebook page. To submit your look, email a picture of your look along with a list of the products you used to eyeslipsface@Facebook.com!

In my grab bag was:
-Essentials Brightening Eye Color in Rocker-which was featured in my look.
-Essentials Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF 15 in Party Peach and Watermelon. I own both of these but haven't opened them yet, so now I will.
-Essentials Radiance Blusher in Blushing. I owned this already too. I actually think it's close to the Studio line blush in Fuschia Fusion, but less purple-y.
-Essentials Eyelid Primer in Pearl. I own this too, but haven't opened it yet! So I opened the new one today, and it was so pretty and sparkle-y!
-Essentials Cream Eyeshadow in Berry Mix. This was the only product I didn't already own.
It's really nice to actually win something for once! Especially when I get amazing quality free ELF stuff!
So thank you, Brittany at ELF for choosing my submission! :)
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.