Tuesday, July 5, 2011

ELF Sale

So if you've read any of previous blog posts, you'll know that I absolutely LOVE E.L.F. cosmetics.
SERIOUSLY LOVE THEM.
I can't stop placing online orders with them!
Soooo they had a 60% off sitewide sale today- and if you're reading this right away, you have another 3 HOURS to place an order.
I got 58 items for $42.15
Holy crap.
That's a lot of makeup.
I'm so excited though.
I purchased a few items that I already have and absolutely love- so when they run out I'll have more- yay!
If you haven't tried ELF cosmetics yet, I highly recommend it.
Try an item at your local Target first if you're skeptical.
Ask away with questions, because chances are I've heard about the product if I don't already have it an use it.
Hope everyone had a safe holiday!
Love,
Emily

www.eyeslipsface.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.