Sunday, August 7, 2011

Wet and Wild Fast Dry: The Gold & The Beautiful

I picked this up at Kmart two days ago when they were having a BOGO Free sale on WnW Cosmetics.

It's a clear base with yellow gold shimmer. You can apply multiple coats to make it a foil, or you can wear it over a base coat. This is three coats, and it still leans on the sheer side. It's a very thin polish, so you can get away with multiple coats. I applied 1 coat Nail Life Gripper Base Coat underneath, and 1 coat Nail Life Speed Demon Top Coat on top.
I had a hard time photographing this because it was so shimmery! But it's not a chunky glitter that feels rough on your nails, it's very fine.

This definitely leans towards a more yellow undertone then it picked up on camera.
My boyfriend suggested it would look cool with an orange base, so I tried it on my toes with 1 coat of Sinful Colors Cloud 9 underneath.
Excuse the feet picture!
This made the polish a very pretty orange copper color opposed to gold. 
I really like this polish for summer! Next time I'll know to apply more coats!
I paid $1.06 with tax for this polish, along with 1 other WnW Fast Dry in Teal of Fourtune.


And just because it's Sundog, here's a gorgeous picture of my sweet dog, Paris!


P.S. I've gotten 9 new followers this week! So a little shout out to all of you lovelies! If and when I ever reach 100 Followers, I will be holding a give away with some of my favorite products!
Happy Sundog!

Update:
I added a fourth coat and photographed outside in sunlight, so you can see the true color.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.