Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Just Placed My Biggest ELF Order Ever

As if I didn't have enough ELF stuff, I got some birthday money early and placed a 45 piece ELF order from eyeslipsface.com!
I paid $75.40 total for my order.
$11.90 for 3 day shipping/1 day processing time.
AND I saved $45.50 using their "STUDIO" 50% off Studio line code.
So what did I get?
In case any of you may be curious, I'll list the items I ordered.
I'm crossing my fingers nothing was out of stock, but we all know how that goes.

St. = Studio
ES.= Essentials
(I didn't get any mineral items.) I'll also include the price I paid.

-St. Angled Eyeliner Brush $1.50
-St. Mineral Infused Mascara in Black $1.50
-St. Cream Eyeliner in Black, Gunmetal, Copper, Coffee, Purple and Golden. $1.50 each.
-Es. Blending Eye Brush
-Es. Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Iconic Ivory, Blissful Blush, Grassy Green, Boldly Bronzed, Plum Passion, Precious Pink (I'll have them all now!) $1 each
-St. Blush Brush $1.50
-St. Glitter Gloss in Bronze Bling $1.50
-St. Cream Eyeshadow in Natural Glow, Dawn, and Bronzed $1.50 each
-Es. Lipstick in Captivating, and Nostalgic $1 each
-Es. Eyelid Primer in Champagne $1
-St. Makeup Mist and Set $1.50
-St. Matte Lip Color in Coral $1.50
-Es. Eye Crease Brush $1
-Es. Eyeshadow Brush $1
-St. Eye Transformer $1.50
-Es. Eyeliner Brush $1
-Beauty School Eyeshadow Pigments Collection- three pigments $3
-St. Concealer Pencil & Brush in Fair $1.50
-St. Cream Blush in Heartbreaker $3 (I'm most excited about this!)
-St. High Definition Powder $3
-St. Kabuki Face Brush $2.50
-Es. Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder in Luminance $1
-Es. Matte Clear Finisher Nail Polish $1
-St. Glossy Gloss in Pink Candy $1.50
-St. Powder Brush $1.50
-St. Stipple Brush $1.50
-St. Single Eyeshadow in Sunset $1.50
-Es. All Over Cover Stick in Toffee $1
-St. Tone Correcting Powder (Formerly known as Complexion Perfection) $1.50
-St. Blush in Twinkle Pink (I'll have them all now!) $1.50
-St. Wrinkle Refiner $1.50

Phew! Have you tried any of these? I can't wait!

p.s. My free gift is Hypershine Gloss in Honey (I have and like this!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!
    All of these for only $75!!!
    That is amazing:)
    I like the color of Nostalgic:)
    Please let me know if you like the "makeup mist and set".

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Hee103 I already own a Mist and Set, this one's going to be my backup!
    I really like it!
    A lot of people complain about the smell, but it's really not that bad to me, and it certainly doesn't last.
    I can't really say if it helps my makeup last longer, since I wear a primer, but I have noticed that when my makeup starts to fade, it fades more evenly, instead of splotchy, when I use the mist and set.
    I like that it makes my face look less powdery though.
    I've heard it's great for wetting your eyeshadow brush to use with eyeshadows, that it makes them more vibrant and last longer, but I haven't tried that yet.

    ReplyDelete

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.