Monday, September 5, 2011

August Favorites

Want to know which products I've been loving lately?!

ELF Essentials Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Mascara
I use this on my brows daily. After it dries, I apply the gel side of the ELF Studio Brow Kit in Dark. This stuff lifts my eyebrows, keeps them in place, and makes my eyebrow arch more visible.

ELF Studio Golden Bronzer
This really isn't a bronzer, I use it as a highlight. It's really pretty! I like how there's four different shades, or the the swirled together shade. You can use this as a highlighter, or use the different shades on the eyes.

ELF Studio Cream Eyeliner in Black
My super watery eyes are no match for this liner's staying power!

ELF Studio Matte Lipcolor in Coral
This is such a GORGEOUS shade. The pencil is a lot bigger than it looks online too.

Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation in 240 Soft Beige
LOVE this foundation! and it's sooo cheap! $4 for 1 oz!
I apply this with:
ELF Studio Powder Brush

Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush in Skinny Dipping

This blush is AMAZING! It's so pigmented and smooth. I love the unique color, it looks great on my skintone.

Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Polish in Royal
This is SO MUCH PRETTIER than this picture shows. I didn't want to steal anyone's swatch pictures, so seriously, go google this! 

LA Colors Nail Polish Remover Pads

I have these in Peach and Melon. I found these at Family Dollar a few weeks ago. (After hunting every other store around for them. I bought six when I finally found these!) I recently saw them in The Dollar Tree though!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.