Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome to cosmetics reviews by Posh!

Hello everyone!
        I've been asked a few times to do makeup tutorials for youtube, but I'm so busy! I never have time to actually make videos. Instead, I figured contributing through a blog could take less time but be just as effective.
I plan to do cosmetic reviews, as my title suggests. This includes makeup, nail polish, hair products and any other beauty products I may buy.
I am purchasing these with my own money. I am not getting any compensation for my reviews.
I have spent money on products that did not live up to my expectations.
Before you purchase items I review, I hope you take my opinion, whether good or bad, into consideration.
Go have a good makeup day!
Reviews coming soon.
Love, Posh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.