Thursday, April 21, 2011

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation- Best drugstore foundation?!

My favorite liquid foundation is Revlon Colorstay. It costs about $12.
I love this foundation because it goes on very smoothly. It is full coverage. It never looks cakey.
It is nontransferable-how cool is that?
It lasts all day long-until you take it off.
I've tried other liquid foundations, but the main reason I love this one, is because by the end of the day, it doesn't oxidize. The formula doesn't change after it's been exposed to air for a few hours. The color doesn't change, and neither does the way it feels on your skin.
Also, it never cracks or creases in wrinkles.
AND it has an SPF 15.
I have dry, acne prone skin, and this does not make me break out or increase dryness.
I wear 180 Sand Beige.

Ready for the thing I hate about this foundation?
It doesn't come with a pump?!
So you end up loosing a good amount of product that you just can't seem to fish out of the glass jar.
I have about 5 empty bottles of CS that I've been hesitant to throw away because there seems to still be a good about of product left in them!

BUT WAIT!
Rumor on the street has it that Revlon Colorstay foundation is getting a pump! :]
I will certainly be on the lookout for this!
Although I could not find any confirmation on Revlon's website.

FYI:
There are two formulas! One for Dry/Normal skin, and one for Combination/oily skin.
The Dry/Normal has an SPF of 15, while the Combination/oily only has an SPF of 6.
Also, if one shade matches your skin in Dry/Normal, it will most likely not match your skin in combination/oily, and vice versa. The shades tend to run slightly different in the two different formulas.

I really love this foundation and swear by it.
Any questions? Feel free to ask! Have a great makeup day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.