Thursday, June 21, 2012

Long time, no blog.

It has been so long since I've blogged, I don't know my way around blogger anymore with the new changes they've made! I recently moved across the state and blogging was too hard to keep up with while doing so.
I made a video today though! It is terrible quality thanks to my webcam, but I hope it provides you with some great information.
It's drugstore dupes for Urban Decay Eyeshadows!



My makeup collection has gotten SO out of hand, and I hope to start blogging again and review all of the new products I've gathered in the past...six months or so since I was blogging regularly.
I'm going to a fashion show for the summer and fall Harley Davidson clothing line tonight!
What are your summer plans?
-Posh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty and perfect due to your steady hand.
Apply that lipgloss like it's your job.